Now it’s time to have a drink somewhere…
You need to have a drink in Rua Nova do Carvalho, in Cais do Sodré. This street is famous for being an old prostitution street, turned into one of the coolest places in Lisbon thanks to its pink floor and the cool places to eat/drink at.
Also, you might wanna try:
- O Bom, O Mau e o Vilão: It is a good bar for the 1st drinks of the evening.
- Pensão Amor: There’s always a line to get in but it’s worth the wait! Check it out!
- A Velha Senhora
- Lux (club)
- Be You: Rua da Atalaia, 143. There is the NICEST lady in the world and she makes the best cocktails. It’s one of my favorite places to go when starting the evening. Recommendations: Caipirão, Morangoska and Mojito. I say it’s worth going there every night out for a new cocktail because everything on the list is delicious, cheap and then you can take your drink and walk your way to a Miradouro, like a true Portuguese would
- Park Rooftop bar: This rooftop is at the top of a parking lot and has an amazing sunset view. Do try!
- Lost IN
- Rooftop Hotel Mundial
- Pavilhão Chinês
- Rooftop bar of Bairro Alto Hotel